Typey Boi The Game (LD41)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Dark forces infest the land... Use your typing powers to defeat them!
Typey Boi The Game is a real-time typing-based-combat text adventure made for Ludum Dare 41, in which the theme was "Combine 2 Incompatible Genres."
Things I'm proud of in this game:
- Use of UI that actually scales properly
- Good text input
- Typing-based combat that's pretty fun
Things that could've been better:
- It's too short
- Not enough variety in level design/enemies
- Only left and right movement, not up or down
- Not enough scenery to look at
- Combat is still very basic
All controls are listed in-game.
I might continue working on this and make it into a full game.
Mac: Extract files and run app
Windows: Extract files, place all files in same directory, run exe
Linux: Extract files, place all files in same directory, run the correct executable depending on your computer's architecture
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.